You will meet your team and brainstorm to determine a local story that can be turned into a full-scale digital newsroom project. Hands-on tutorial workshops will teach you how to create each piece of your project.
Your projects will include:
- Responsive Website
- Data Visualization
- Graphic Design
The DJNF coaches will lead you through hands-on digital workshop that will bring your project to life.
- Story Planning - Pam Johnson
- Open Broadcasting Software - Ron Demarse
- Web Design - Nancie Dodge
- Photo-Editing - Nancie Dodge
- Data Visualization with Google Tools - Kara Williams Glenn
- Graphic Design Basics - Kara Williams Glenn
Share your projects with the entire group. Take pride in what you have accomplished at the DJNF workshop. Show your students you new digital newsrooms skills and encourage them to apply for the DJNF internship.